Current Weather Data
Current weather API provides data for any location. We process and combine several different kinds of measurements: we use data from all available weather stations along with data from satellites and radars.
- Real-time weather data for any coordinate
- Latest measurements for millions of global locations
- Over 20 parameters including feels-like temperature, precipitation, clouds and radiation, wind.
Example of current weather API usage
|04:09 (Now)||13 °C||11 °C||4.9 mph||0|
Current weather API includes the following variables:
- weather icon and summary
- temperature (measured, feels-like) in °C or °F
- total cloud cover
- precipitation (type and rate) in mm or inches
- wind (direction, speed, gusts) in m/s or mph or km/h
- atmospheric pressure
- humidity and dew point
- visibility in m or mi
- UV index
For more information see Point Weather API documentation.