Our time machine endpoint returns the observed weather conditions for a date in the past.
- Historical weather data for any location worldwide
- Observed hourly data for the requested day
- Data available for up to 8 years in the past depending on subscription
- History bulks of more than 8 years of data available in our custom plan
Variables available in our weather archive
Time machine API includes the following variables:
- weather icon and description
- temperature (including feels-like, soil, and surface temperature)
- cloud cover (all layers)
- wind (direction, speed, gusts)
- precipitation (amount and type)
- atmospheric pressure
- humidity and dew point
- and more in custom bulks...
For more information see Time Machine API documentation.